Rules of Play:
1. Shoe tags are proof of membership and must be visible at all times while playing. Players with shoe tags have priority over players without shoe tags.
2. Proper attire and non-marking shoes are required.
3. If other members are waiting, players must take turns using half hour rotations. The half hour starts when play begins, not when the next group arrives.
4. If three or more members are waiting to play, any new groups must play doubles in order to accommodate as many players as possible.
5. Adult members have priority over junior members after 6:00PM on weekdays, after 1:00 PM on Saturdays and all day on Sundays.
6. Only players are allowed on the courts. Observers, children and pets must wait off court.
7. Tennis professionals may teach on club courts only with the approval of the Lawson Park Family Tennis Club Executive and provided they have signed a separate agreement with the Club.
8. Members who are also tennis professionals and who are deemed by the Lawson Park Family Tennis Club Executive to be teaching without approval of the Executive will have their membership status reviewed by the Executive.
9. Member play has priority over instruction at all times other than scheduled time slots for instruction.
10. All applicants for membership who are Town of Oakville residents have priority over out-of-town applicants.